Online Class Updates & Reopening News
IMPORTANT UPDATE: HOW TO REGISTER for IN-PERSON CLASSES:
GET THE MINDBODY APP, PLEASE!
For YNS all-access class pass holders,
booking classes ONLY works correctly FROM WITHIN the MINDBODY APP.
PLEASE be sure to sign up for classes DIRECTLY through the app:
- Get the MB app for your preferred device: get.mndbdy.ly/sMnVzzt7IY
- Find YNS in the MB app: https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/ws?studioid=16831&stype=-98
Yoga Nirvana Studio’s (YNS’s) Jentlly Lane studio begins reopening (limited access) on June 2.
We’ve missed you, too!!
Starting Tuesday, June 2, we are offering a limited number of in-person classes at the Jentilly Lane loction – preregistration required! Preregister online for ALL Classes (in person and virtual): https://bit.ly/June2020-ReopeningStudio *Limited class schedule, physical distancing measures, and low class numbers (max 9 attendees) will be in place for onsite classes. Please do not come to the studio if you are feeling unwell.
As we continue to navigate the new normal, we will continue offering online classes (livestream and prerecorded), maintain appropriate social/physical distancing protocols as recommended by the CDC, and stay in compliance with available state guidance from Governor Doug Ducey and, as available, additional input from the City of Tempe.
This is still best place for up-to-date info about the status of our studio, our current class options, and available community resources (Also check your inbox regularly for updates.
In case you missed our email on May 31, please check it out and make sure you’re on our mailing list! https://conta.cc/3gGE5uk
VIRTUAL STUDIO CLASSES are still being offered.
Sign up for livestream classes via MindBody! YNSOnlineStudioClasses (NOTE: Zoom link info is emailed with your registration receipt from MindBody – please look for the confirmation when you sign up! NOTE: When booking by phone in the MindBody app, Zoom info arrives via confirmation text.).
Download Pre-Recorded Yoga Classes 24/7! YNS_Prerecorded_Classes
YNS instructors are uploading videos to keep you moving–they re being added as available! PLEASE NOTE: Access to these videos (and other recordings) is subject to change, and some links will expire. Thank you for supporting our instructors, and the studio, with your download!
Note from the admins: We are grateful for everyone’s patience as Yoga Nirvana Studio and community navigate this evolving “new normal.” It definitely takes a village to shift to online, and we’re trying new things and learning as we go. We are grateful for technologies that enable us to be connected, and appreciate your feedback, suggestions and continued support finding the ways to do it better every day.
Meanwhile, please send feedback. Can’t find what you’re looking for yet? Links not working as expected? Having technical difficulties with livestream or downloads? PLEASE CALL (815) 570-9642 or email email@example.com – we want to keep everyone connected!
Stay safe out there and — hope to “see” you at our (temporarily virtual) studio!
Support Each Other
This is a particularly trying time for many in our YNS community. There’s never been a better moment to demonstrate the huge impact that patience and kindness can make. Please know that we’re here for you, and working to keep the community connected and healthy as all of us navigate this uncharted territory–well outside our usual comfort zones. IF YOU KNOW OF OTHER RESOURCES that would be of assistance to those in the YNS community and surrounding areas, PLEASE SHARE! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay Healthy and Informed:
World Health Organization (WHO): https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
National Center for Disease Control (CDC): https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
State of Arizona:
- ENGLISH: https://www.azdhs.gov/
- SPANISH: https://www.azdhs.gov/preparedness/epidemiology-disease-control/infectious-disease-epidemiology/es/covid-19/index.php#novel-coronavirus-home
- What’s open in and around Phoenix: https://www.abc15.com/entertainment/events/list-what-grocery-stores-restaurants-and-businesses-are-open-and-not-open-around-phoenix
- Goveror Doug Ducey’s guidance for reopening (fitness facilities): https://azgovernor.gov/sites/default/files/guidance_for_gyms_fitness_providers.pdf
- Resource page page for Phoenix metro area residents: https://211arizona.org/covid-19/
- Resources page for Tempe residents: https://www.tempe.gov/government/communication-and-media-relations/coronavirus-covid19
- Department of Economic Services (AZ residents) – unemployment insurance and more: https://des.az.gov/services/coronavirus
- Eviction protection program for renters: https://housing.az.gov/general-public/eviction-prevention-assistance
- Mortgage help for homeowners: https://housing.az.gov/mortgage-help-homeowners-impacted-coronavirus
- Small Business support (updated regularly): https://azgovernor.gov/governor/news/2020/04/new-assistance-available-support-arizona-small-businesses
- Consider a GoFundMe campaign: https://www.gofundme.com/small-business-relief-fundraisers?utm_source=email&utm_medium=marketing&utm_content=announcement&utm_campaign=032520_Small_Biz_Initiative_text_link
- Check out additional options, including grants, for groups and individuals: https://grantspace.org/resources/knowledge-base/covid-19-emergency-financial-resources/#anchor2
Support local businesses, musicians/artists, and communities, and take care of you.
Check on your family, friends, neighbors, and stay connected. This is a strange and challenging time — and one full of opportunities to do the little things that make the world a better place, one small act at a time. Hang in there!