Mark your calendars:
- Anatomy of Yoga workshop will be held at the studio on October 6, 2018.
- You + snow + fun + yoga! Sign up for our January ski vacation in Steamboat Springs!
Saturday, September 8
New Moon Gong Meditation
Join us for our monthly gong meditation – come and let the soothing sound and vibration bathe your body and mind.
Third Thursday Happy Hour starts again on September 20! Join us?
Stand by for details about this month’s gathering spot! We’re rebooting Third Thursdays on September 20, 2018, and encourage you to join in for an evening of good food and great company — no mats required. It’s always a blast, and a great way to get to know the community!
200-hour Yoga Teacher Training (YTT)!
Yoga Nirvana offers the finest instruction for teacher training
At Yoga Nirvana Studio, Teacher Training is not a casual commitment, nor is it an automatic entry. Students of yoga who are interested in pursuing YNS Teacher Training must apply in person, and schedule an admission interview if your application is accepted. All applications will be considered, and students who are accepted into the program commit to fully participate in an immersive and comprehensive learning experience.
The screening process for YTT includes a written application and in-person interview.
Do good in the world, and tell us about it!
We are always on the lookout for new and cool ways to build community. Got ideas? let us know!
Yoga Nirvana started taking our studio’s collective yoga practice to the next level. Our goal? Build community by giving back to the community. The Karma Yoga Project is what we called our efforts to practice yoga off the mat for the benefit of our community. If you know of something going on that fits this philosophy, please share it with the studio
To everyone at the studio who supported our project last year and who continue to encourage positive, proactive energy to support the local and larger community, THANK YOU!
- In September 2017, you helped support the Red Cross and survivors of Hurricane Harvey. Thank you for your donations!
- In October 2017, we had two events: the Pedal Haus Oktoberfest yoga event raised over $500 for the Humane Society of AZ, and Team Yoga Nirvana helped to raise over $500 for the American Cancer Society at the Making Strides walk at Tempe Beach Park.
- In November 2017, we held a canned food (or funds) collection to benefit St. Mary’s Food Bank, where every dollar donated results in seven meals.
- In December 2017, we participated in the Brain Cancer Walk, AND provided gifts to a needy Tempe family for Christmas. Our time and donations made a real difference at the local level — thanks for making the holiday brighter for others!
- In January 2018,
people participated in Tempe’s “Zero Waste Day” events in Tempe. Your mindfulness helps the planet! Go superheroes!
We are always looking for studio support — and if you can be relied on to show up early on a regular schedule for one or more classes each week, let’s talk about trade for those classes! Responsibilities include studio setup prior to class, light clerical work (check students in, accept/track payments before/after class), and social media / marketing support.
If you are interested, email email@example.com (subject line “Work Trade”)
Our new Instagram account is @yoganirvanastudio. We encourage you to follow us there!