New Moon Gong Meditation
Saturday, August 19, 10:45-11:45
Suggested donation: $10
Discover how to vibrate at a different frequency with the power of gong in this hour-long meditation. Resting in a supported savasana, allow the pulses of the instrument to wash over your body and mind, dropping your into a state of relaxation and stillness. Create the space to commit to your deepest intention with the support of the new moon’s energy.
200-hour Yoga Teacher Training (YTT)
Yoga Nirvana offers the finest instruction for teacher training. Our mission is to foster a community of learning that takes a modern approach to ancient yogic philosophy, and to equip students with a superior understanding of teaching methodologies and techniques.
The next cohort starts September 23!
Students who enroll in our program leave with a rich body of knowledge that far surpasses just knowing the asanas. Students can expect to…
- Gain thorough knowledge of the history and tradition of yoga
- Study the classical yogic texts
- Understand the mechanics, anatomy, and physiology of the body
- Receive instruction on related subjects, such as health, nutrition and psychology
- Enjoy small class sizes, optimal for individualized instruction
Our comprehensive curriculum is ideal for any practitioner, whether you are looking to deepen your own practice or begin your career as a teacher.
Interested? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org