Yoga Nirvana Studio is on MindBody — click to sign up online for our classes, workshops and more!
Thinking of a special gift for your loved one this Valentine’s day? Want to learn to give someone a massage OR receive a massage? Here’s an idea:
Join us for a Thai massage workshop!
Saturday, February 22
1:30 – 4:30 PM
$30 individual / $50 couple
(NOTE! Register before 2/14 for an early-bird discount! $5 / $10 off!)
You can sign up online at this link: http://bit.ly/YNS-WorkshopsInMindBody
Restorative Yoga Certificate Program
Saturday, February 29
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
$250 per person
Discount available (save 20%) with promo code RestorativeFebruary if you register before 02/15/2020!
- OR email email@example.com (be sure to include “Restorative Yoga for Nurses Certificate Program” in the subject line!)
About the Session:
- Want to learn more about a healing yoga practice that helps improve pain, stress and sleep?
- Are you a clinician that wants to implement a gentle practice with your patients?
This one-day workshop is offered exclusively at YNS studio in partnership with Nurses for Natural Health.
You don’t have to be a nurse to register for this workshop – all are welcome! The program is designed specifically with nurses and medical practitioners’ needs in mind, however: The day’s session offers an in-depth understanding of 13 restorative poses, three breath work techniques for relaxation, and clinical applications; participants are eligible to receive six (6) continuing education credits from the American Holistic Nursing Association!*
- Attend 100% of class recorded via sign in sheet
- Successfully complete a post-test; attendee must score 80% or higher
- Register/Attend course as taught by Jim Keegan, RYT and Dr. Vanessa Ruiz, ND, RN**
* This educational activity does not include any content that relates to the products and/or services of a commercial interest that would create a conflict of interest.
*This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the American Holistic Nurses Association (AHNA), an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Approved through 08/29/2021.
*Approval for contact hours through the American Holistic Nurses Association (AHNA) is based on an assessment of the educational merit of this program and does not constitute endorsement of the use of any specific modality in the care of clients.
200-hour Yoga Teacher Training (YTT)!
Yoga Nirvana offers the finest instruction for teacher training
At Yoga Nirvana Studio, Teacher Training is not a casual commitment, nor is it an automatic entry. Students of yoga who are interested in pursuing YNS Teacher Training must apply in person, and schedule an admission interview if your application is accepted. All applications will be considered, and students who are accepted into the program commit to fully participate in an immersive and comprehensive learning experience.
The screening process for YTT includes a written application and in-person interview. To apply, you must come into the studio to request an application from Jim Keegan.
Our mission is to foster a community of learning that takes a modern approach to ancient yogic philosophy, and to equip students with a superior understanding of teaching methodologies and techniques.