We know you’re out there, and we know you have opinions. Please share them!
You are the reason we’re here, and your participation in the community is greatly appreciated.
- Like us / follow us on Facebook: Click here to go to our Facebook page!
- Follow our Instagram feed – click here (and look for special announcements!)
You can also help the studio thrive by providing feedback, including ratings and reviews!
- Write a review on YELP: Click here to review us on Yelp (you can also paste the shortlink, https://goo.gl/PyGVqb, directly into your browser)!
- Write a review on GOOGLE: Click here to go to Google Maps and write a review (or paste this shortlink, https://goo.gl/maps/LkSgBsw1NJ52, directly into your browser)!
- Open Google Maps and make sure you’re signed/logged in.
- Search for Yoga Nirvana Studio.
- Click “Write a review.” (Note: You can always see others’ reviews, but to leave one you have to be logged in!)
- In the window that appears, click the stars to score the place. If you want, you can also write a review.
Here’s how to add your rating in Google:
You can also submit testimonials by emailing the studio (email@example.com). We’re happy to hear your stories, and humbled by them. (Please note: Published notes appear as received)!
Kudos for Jim Keegan:As a yoga practitioner, you can clearly see Jim’s degree in biomechanics come through in his instruction, particularly through his verbal alignment cues and hands-on adjustments. his classes are fluid, fun, exhausting, and restorative all at once. i’ve practiced all over the country, at top schools and studios and i can say confidently that i’ve never practiced under a more knowledgeable or beneficial instructor. in addition, Jim has a unique talent for communicating with his students in a way that is genuine and insightful. his passion for the practice of yoga – and of life – can be felt through his stories and interaction with students. his classes don’t feel like sermons and they are the opposite of generic – again, a testament to his passion and knowledge for the practice. His approach to instruction is truly rare. He has the ability to push every student in the way that is best for them while adding a spiritual component that you cannot get at just any studio and I feel blessed to practice with his guidance.Outside the classroom, Jim has traveled with me to competitive golf tournaments where he’s acted both as a caddy, life coach and massage therapist. Competitive golf has a rigorous schedule from both a travel perspective and the physical aspect of playing and practicing day-in-day-out. Jim is able to re-balance and strengthen my body through this massage work, which includes massage but also realignment of ligaments and tendons that get out of whack through repetitive motion, common with athletes and particular golfers. The constant impact and twisting of the golf swing take its toll over time but Jim is able to use his technique to keep my physical body in top form. In addition, golf tends to be difficult on the psyche in that the player is the only one who controls his own destiny. Therefore, if a player performs poorly, that performance is a direct reflection of the players ability and preparation. In order to keep expectations in line with performance, there needs to be a strong mental presence – arguably stronger than the physical form. Jim has a unique ability to draw on his own experiences and years of life coaching to help my mental presence and frame of mind, which is more important in golf than almost any other sport. Without his guidance as a spiritual and life experience counselor, I can most certainly say that I wouldn’t have had the success I have in golf.-Bowen Osborn (October 2016)