200-hour Yoga Teacher Training (YTT)!
February’s cohort is already in progress. Interested in signing up? Stay tuned for the next start date!
Yoga Nirvana offers the finest instruction for teacher training. Our mission is to foster a community of learning that takes a modern approach to ancient yogic philosophy, and to equip students with a superior understanding of teaching methodologies and techniques.
Our comprehensive curriculum is ideal for any practitioner, whether you are looking to deepen your own practice or begin your career as a teacher. Students who enroll in our program leave with a rich body of knowledge that far surpasses just knowing the asanas. Students can expect to…
- Gain thorough knowledge of the history and tradition of yoga
- Study the classical yogic texts
- Understand the mechanics, anatomy, and physiology of the body
- Receive instruction on related subjects, such as health, nutrition and psychology
- Enjoy small class sizes, optimal for individualized instruction
There are 5 seats available for our next teacher training session, beginning Wednesday, February 8th. For enrollment details, email us at email@example.com, or catch Jim after a class.
Interested? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org